Sunday, October 08, 2006

Since my blog has been visited by some international friends for today I have a post in english. A little poem I wrote, nothing inportant... Just a few words that came to my head and started to form "sentences". I hope eveyone enjoys it.

I can not really understand
Myself...
I'm an outburst of
Emotions...
Hapiness
Sadness
Laughter and
Crying.
I can not reallu
Define myself.
I walk around
Afraid of what
I might feel or
Of the words that can
Hurt me.
I fell quite helpless
and I just want to
Get away,
But I can't and so...
I must survive myself.

25-09-2006

See you soon!

P.S. For all the everyday readers... I apologize for taking so long to write another post.

3 comments:

Libano said...

Very fine and good this little poem! You are a poetess!

Anonymous said...

It is very good! compliment! I have a poetess portuguese frend!
your italian friend Francesca

Libano said...

Hello Isabel! I have wrote about Brema. If you want see my blog!