Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Free as a bird


Well, another day another song...

For today, another beatles song, surprise surprise! =) No, seriously, I sometimes feel like this and this music is so beautiful!!!
Actually, this is a John Lennon song that was never finished but, in 1995, when the anthology came about, Yoko Ono gave the remaining Beatles, at the time Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, the demo track so that they would finish the song... Hope you enjoy!





Free as a bird,
it's the next best thing to be.
Free as a bird.

Home, home and dry,
like a homing bird I'll fly
as a bird on wings.

Whatever happened to
the life that we once knew?
Can we really live without each other?

Where did we lose the touch
that seemed to mean so much?
It always made me feel so...

Free as a bird,
like the next best thing to be.
Free as a bird.

Home, home and dry,
like a homing bird I'll fly
as a bird on wings.

Whatever happened to
the life that we once knew?
Always made me feel so free.

Free as a bird.
It's the next best thing to be.
Free as a bird.
Free as a bird.
Free as a bird.

Hope you have enjoyed it.
Até Breve!

P.S. Hoje escrevo em Inglês para os meus amigos italianos perceberem tudo.

2 comments:

Libano said...

Do you like very much the Beatles? Even I like Beatles and I have some cd. In particular I like them for the music but also the words are very fine. Maybe my favourite song is Maxwell's Garden, do you know?

Libano said...

Another thing... thank you very much for your post in English but more or less I can understand your post in Portuguese